Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is It My Fault ?

hiya guyss :) i'm doing fine , but nowadays the environments are very awkward . Something wrong goes somewhere , and i d k how to fix this thingy --' somehow it was my fault but not at one hundred percent ! the situation makes me felt terrible . . .

first of all , i would like to tell you guys that i really hate any of the BACK-STABBERS like a million hates to them ! so here , i should start my story . I'd try to be a good friend to all my friends , i cares the all of them but not to AN because she was in the list of the BACK-STABBERS . Yeah , fyi , she stabbed her own friend which also my best friend AL . I loves AL sooooo much , we've been a good-friend for ages and i bet she knew me very well , she knew who i am , she knew the way i am , she knew my behaves , she knew everything about me and so do i . I always try to protect this girl AL from being stab by that bitch AN .
I still remember when AN talked shit about AL and i was like FUCK OFF YOU BIATCH ! She was HEARTLESS i must say . How dare she talked shit about AL in front of all of us(me , atus , ezza , nazirah , nabb and more ) Hey ! AL is your best friend , how could you ? She told all the bad things about AL and for sure that AL was very ashamed , oh goshhhh ! I couldn't stay still , so i stand to make it right . AL had done nothing about this , she was just quiet and took no action . And what a freak , still she treats her as well as before and i was like whattttt ! How stupid you are ! i'm sorry , but AL , yes you're quiet stupid because you just let it be . So i was being so protective to AL and always try to get rid AN from our group , but she was like a very-sticky-and-strong-glue . I always try to make her felt ashamed but she wasn't . I had done many devil thingy to her but she acted that nothing happened and i was like urgggghhhh --' !

Until last week , when AL came to me and sound me back ! She said as if i had done something wrong and she protected that MORON BITCH -,- ! Hmmh , i'm the one who might be wrong but i just want to protect her . *sigh* And from that on , i'd never talked to AN even AL . I felt unappreciated and hurts like awwwhh :( ! Also i hope that AL could come to me and discuss this thingy properly but she haven't and shown that she was not interesting to heal our relation . Obviously she have an enormous-good-and-best-friend in her life now so she doesn't need me at all . And i should back off from her life i guess . No worries , sooner or later i'll gone from your place AL and you will be happy then .

No comments:

Post a Comment