Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh No Baby , It's Awful , naa-na-na-naaaa-na !

*giggles* tihihi ;D okay here , i wanna tell you guys something funny and ashamed i guess :P it's not me who ashamed , but he was ! my very ex-bf A acted peculiarly nowadays . I d k what's wrong with him ! You know what , he have a new gf , again . After me , P and now the bitch -.-' the so-called-gf-but-such-a-bitch of him was so nasty , trust me . Well , it's very none of my business but the way he behaved irritatingly on me makes me feel totally annoyed -,-
basically , yesterday we had some chats on myspace and he's the one who greeted me at first . so i just hello back and we talked about random or daily thingy that we had nowadays . also in the conversations , he asked me to topup my phone so we can texts and i was like ohh okay i will but it's not ohh okay i will actually , it's mean never ! for what i waste the money just because of him ? and here baby , the so-peculiar-thingy of the major issue had happened . today , he greeted me again , and the way he greeted could make me suspends yet and i was wondering much like what was the fault thingy had i done ? because he said 'dyana , i nak cakap sikit dengan you boleh ?' so i was like haa ? sure but why ? -,- a little afraid of me . Then he replied 'sorry to say this but i have to . i had fought with my gf because yesterday i asked you to topup your phone . She's really mad even i had explained that you're just my ex-gf . and still she's angry to me' so here , the very of my business becoming my business now -,- so please don't think that i'm the devil here . and so i replied 'so what's the point here ? it wasn't my fault at all -.- !' duhhhh , you see that ? the way he gave the statements like i was the jerk in between his relation , watta hell !
how can he defend that so-called-gf-but-such-a-bitch just because of my very nothing wrong had done to them ! and his so-called-gf-but-such-a-bitch was so bucolic as what the enormous title i gave to her , haha . i tell you what , the way she dress up will make your tongue like yuckkkksss and your mouth will pout just like a duck and your head will frowns million because it's really nasty , i swear to you :D ops ! haha . i still remember even it will never get out from my head , she wore a short pan with yellow colour and she had a pair of ugly legs , it's the most worst view i'd ever seen , trust me .

honestly , A is a really handsome man , urm cute actually , and it's surprised when he turned to that girl , exactly a big surprised for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment