Sunday, April 4, 2010

Daddy , I'll Keep Your Secret , PROMISE :D !

Wahhh , this is so funny ! I laughed so much till my stomach ache , till my jaw pain , i couldn't stop laughing last night , really .

Okay , yesterday my dad had a fishing with my little brothers at somewhere , i d k where . He went on Friday night and was home on Saturday evening , it's quite a long time so i bet he must bring back a lot of fishes too . Oh yes , he was :D All of the fishes were big enough and looks delicious ;) we're so happy ! I still remember when my dad got home , he called me vigorously and shown me the fish and he was like 'look , look , look ! what has i got :D' so i was like 'wooooooo :O' haha . My parents then , cooked all the fishes , and we ate together . As i said , it's delicious :)

So last night , hahahahaha . When my dad wasn't at home , my brother came to me and tell me something , something very funny and i was like 'hahhhhh ? wahahahaha' and he begged me to not to tell anyone :P haha
Guess what ? Actually , my dad doesn't got any fishes at all , absolutely got nothing ! but what about the fishes that i ate yesterday ? Nahhhhh , he buy its from PASAR , i repeat PASAR --' ! No wonder the fish wasn't that smelly like it suppose to . No wonder the fish looks very fresh ! so , when my dad was home last night , i looked at him and grinning like :D and chuckles . He was like 'whatttttttt =.= ?' , so i said 'daddy , i'll keep your secret , PROMISE :D !' and he put his finger on his lips and sounds like 'shhhhtttt' hahaha

IT IS NOT A SECRET ANYMORE !
Don't blame me , i'm not a good secret-keeper :D
*chuckles*

No comments:

Post a Comment