Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Gonna Move Out

Oh yes i am . I'm Gonna Move Out . I don't have the heart to leave them but i have to . Amira will be here only about one week , and i ? probably two weeks more . Pity Atus , she has no one now and i can do nothing . Lately , Mira and I who always near by Atus , we always together , and now we have to leave her . Atus looks so gloomy nowadays , i always try to make her laugh , kidding her , oh yeah she laughed but still inside she hurts because of , urm i shouldn't tell you guys , it's a privacy thingy :)

FYI , i'll move out to a boarding school . My mom said it's the place for Selangor's athlete and they might be quite rough typical i guess . Still i remember my mom said to me 'don't you be bossy right there , be humble !' so i was like 'mamaaaaaaa -.- unfortunately , i'll be the victim of the bully case right there ! goshhhh' so my mom just keep silent . It's SMK SEKSYEN 11 , SHAH ALAM , not too far away but i feel far enough from my lovely friends at smk pu 1 . I've got a lot of friends right here and i love them but like i said , i can do nothing . Maybe i can always think and dream of when will be the reunion happen finally ? But still i also feel excited because curiously i want to feel how's and what's exactly the life of boarding school .

however it is , i'll never ever ever forget about my friends because i love them so much

No comments:

Post a Comment