Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Miss You Man !

Okay , lets just call him RH . Basically we'd never contact for ages and i knew we won't because of the past crisis thingy that happened between us . I d k who's totally wrong ! It might be him , it might be me , too . Everything's complicated ! I swore to my dad that i'll never have any of more relation with this guy , and so i have to make myself . But still i can't forget him , durrrh ! This is girl's weakness , they took so much times in forgetting their ex-bf , just like me . Look , i suppose to try harder to forget him instead write about him in this blog --' but guys , there's nothing wrong if sometime(just sometime) we recall back the memories , aite ? First time i met him when i was 15 . We met at Sunway Pyramid and it's also our second date's place . Nothing special's happened but i felt like it was the sweetest date i ever had in my life , yet . He's so tall and handsome ! I miss his romantic voice while we otp . Unforgotten the way he begged me to meet him , he was like 'pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee , i really want to meet you ! please honey pleaseeeeeee !' and i was like 'heheeeee' . The way he sulks was so cute and such pity . Oh goshhhhh , i can't get enough about him -_______-'
However , he's a jerk , i mean like soooooo jerk . But on that moment , i don't even care because i was also a jerk , so it was fair right ? We're just scandal and he have a girlfriend already . But i'm single that time , so i'm not that so evil ;) don't worry ! He was like my , urmm haha , SUGAR BABY :D hoho . Yeah he was . He's the one who flirting , not me ! So i was like 'so what ? he's handsome and he's hot , there's no proper reasons to not catch him , right :D ?' haha .

Okay okay , enough ! I miss him , though . But i'll try the best of my best to forget him , wish me luck in forgetting this guy ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment