Sunday, May 23, 2010

She Doesn't Even Deserve To Be Respected

It's been long since i update my blog , i'm sorry , there's something unavoidable . I admit that so many thingy happens to me and i couldn't tell everything to you guyss , the stories will never die . I mean , it's so much ! and somehow i forgot a little of it -,-'

HOWEVER and WHATEVER it is , i do have an issue that happened on Teachers' Day . Goshhh , you know what , i've got a lot of pictures with my friends on that day , but all of it was unintentionally FORMAT , then all of the pictures disappeared like a magic do ! i was a lil bit upset but i can do nothing though . so let it be ! Well , teachers' day kinda hilarious day for me because i had a very fun time with all my friends :)

Okay guys , i didn't wrote my post title with no reason , actually i'm gonna tell you guys about this such annoyed prefect , and she's a girl . She felt that she's powerful so then she can say anything she likes ! Oh yes , maybe she can be like that to anyone else , but not me -.-'' ! It's my fault to stay in the class while actually it's forbidden , and it's her responsibility to get rid all the students from being in the class . I really get it ! BUT , ahaaa , she should be polite to anyone no matter who they are , right ? Even in the football game , you can't say something insulting to your opponent or you'll get red card if i'm not mistaken .
Okay , i was in the class with Atus , Wan and Razman :) Had some chats , and laugh altogether . Suddenly , a girl with prefect costume came in and yelled out -____-' ! She was like 'get out from the class now !' i was like 'hey chill , we do nothing here !' then she said 'what if the belonging properties stolen by you guys huh ?' so then all of us except her looking around and made a weird face because you know what , there's nothing in the class except the chairs , the desks and you know all the furnitures . And how strange we are if we ever think , that very rot furnitures are attractive to steal . Razman made a joke like 'hahaha , yeah right ! i don't have a chair or desk or fan or that white board in my house , so i'm gonna take everything here for my very poor house !' so all of us laugh out loud :D That prefect's nose like kembang kuncup and stared at us like she want to eat us , HELPPPP ! haha . However , we pack all the things and gonna get out from . But she then like 'heyyy QUICKLY ! terhegeh hegeh !' Azwan then felt so annoy with her and said 'are you muslim ?' she replied 'YES I AM' so Azwan said again 'so please be patient because Islam is about a patient' I think she doesn't accept what is the fact and she accused us like 'heyy , and you guys are muslims but could done something idiot like this !' hohhhhh :O ! watta heck ! i was like 'hey hey heyyy ! mind your tongue , don't BE RUDE !' she answered me and we had a lil fight . Errrrrr , she's so not cool --' !

No comments:

Post a Comment