Friday, May 14, 2010

The Major Issues About This Very Hypocrite Guy

eeeeeyaaaaahhh ! waaaachaaaaaaaaa !

if i could hit him just like that --' , grrrr !
okay basically on this day(look at the date) , accidentally i met Memey and watta heck --' Pika also there . Actually , Atus and I went to IOI to buy my stationery since the exam is very around the corner and i lack my tools :) While we near by with KFC , and when i looked a round , i could saw Memey with two more people , i d k who they're at first . But suddenly when Memey realized that i was there , she shouted like 'dyanaaaaaa ! pika kat siniiii , pika kat siniii' i was like 'huhhhhhhh :O oh noooooo' i could run away from them but Atus being supportive with me and i've got some spirit to meet 'em . I was like 'errr hayy' , i felt so uncomfortable when i was there , nervous , hatred , shocked etc --' and one them was a boy , i forgot his name .

Well , Pika was actually the ex-girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend Apishh -.-' i tell you what , he's the most brilliant cheater i've ever meet in my life and very player , i'm telling you the truth guysss , i don't and won't lie at all . Everything is the real fact !

So , after a moment i could control myself and can relax :) Pika and I have some chat-bag about Apish , OF COURSE ! Everything's revealed finally , and i felt so silly and annoyed ! i really want to scream out like 'aaaaarggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh !' and shout this 'FUCKKK OFF YOU MORONNNN !' How dare he was ? However , i didn't show 'em my angry-ness , thanks god ! I can control myself :) Pika asked me to join her to have a fight with Ipoh's folk , and i won't ! buttttt , i love to have a fight with Apish ! I said to Pika 'Heyy , what if we gather all of the girls and beat him up ?' she was like 'jommm :D !' I really want to smack on his very face , and kick on his penis , i bet it would make me so happy and peace :) Apishh , do you wanna feel it ;) ? Come onnn , it must be so hilarious , RIGHT ?!

However guyss , it's just simply happen if i keep obedient on my very angry feelings . I WON'T , okay Apishh ? no worries ehh :) It's not because i'm coward , but some of the time , we need to be professional , and thinking right on the matter , isn't it :) ? I'll get nothing if i beat him up , it's just useless . I willlllllll LET HIM BE ! and he need to remember that the world kinda like a wheel which has their ups and downs , i bet one day you'll get the pay-back , and i'll just bloody :) .

APISH - YOU SUCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment