Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So-Called Holidays

Hello holidays ! when you're not around , we're always thinking about you and when you're ON , we was like 'bored bored bored bored bored... -______-' isn't it guys ? haha .

Goshh , i feel it , i really am ! Bored , dull and such ever . There's nothing i can do except watch , eat , sleep and so on . Well , i can't wait this 12th , it could discard this feelings where i can meet all my friends , having fun with 'em , variety thingy and bla bla bla :D

Talking about that 12th , i'm getting nervous like a butterfly in my stomach ! I can't imagine hows happening it'll be . I invited many peoples that i really now arranging how to react with 'em , i mean they're someones which lead me to the AWKWARD . However it is , i have to face 'em and treat 'em as nice as well . I should be thankful cs they're okay to attend to my farewell , aite ? Ohh my godd , my heart is beating so fast right now , really . huhhhh , haha . I should end now , bye guys (;

currently obsess with
that should be me - justin bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment