Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Tragedy

Guys , this is the most scary and terrifying thingy happened with the witness of my eyes .

I was at school that day and we're in exam but i've finished my paper in a very short time cuz i did it like BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! So i asked permission to get out to toilet and actually , i was hunting my brother . I was so hungry to death that day cuz i haven't eat anything since the last night , frankly , i'm on diet . Well , i've lost 4kg and i want more ! My money was actually in his hand as i don't really want to keep it as i'm avoiding myself from eating --' But i don't wanna die so i make myself to have even a little of bite .

When i found him , he was like :'( . So i asked him vigorously 'hey what is happening ? why are you so pathetic ?' He told me 'nanaaaaa , three of our kittens died in a very bad condition . They're eaten by their own dad and i found some of 'em is only half of body , only head , tails , foot ! Somehow , only one left and he now looks so scared and shivering . I've lost my appetite now -_____-' I need to bury 'em this evening' I was like 'ohh my godnessss ! I swear i'll not look at 'em , it's too scary !' Well , i really shocked and couldn't say anything more , speechless ! I heard the same thing from my mom when i got home , on the evening , my brother buried that dead-body-and-pieces-of-cats under the tree .

And yesterdayyyy , the day that i wouldn't forget in my ENTIRE OF LIFE ! Basically , i had a plan with my friends yesterday , lunch at Rejab and play snooker ;D ! So when i went to the upstairs to prepare myself , i could smells something horrible and bad . And guess whatt ? I found ... -____-' one more of dead body of kitten in my bedroom , goshhhhh ! It's exactly the same with what happened to the three else ! I found it feet and it tail at first , its was in front of the door and so i have to collect all of the pieces-of-dead-body and put 'em in the newspaper . I know that could be anymore of it around my bedroom , but I won't look for it and decided to tell my brother . So I was out and try myself not to thinking about it --'

Around 7 pm , i was home and my brother , too . I told him , and we're both checking around my bedroom if still have more the pieces of it . Anddddddddd :'( what a pathetic of me ! I myself found it HEAD and my brother only found it feet . He was lucky ! I was about to faint when i found that . The eyes opened and doesn't have any movement at all , of course ! The picture is still on my mind , i couldn't take it off . Goshhhhhh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment