Sunday, June 27, 2010

When The Lights Go Round

Okay hello everyone :) I know that you guys wondering much how am i getting on nowadays :D ? i'm GREAT , i'm FINE and i'm HAPPIER . I was really expecting negatively when i'm in the new school or new environment , but guess what ? it's not as bad as i thought , everything's just wonderful :) really , haha . The best thing is , i got a lot of a nice of friends right there , they're just sporting and you know , easy going i must say . However , it's actually depends on myself , i'm the one who trying to be nice to everyone there , and i know i suppose to ! And the terrifying thing is , the foods serve is actually the most scaring ! But , it give me a proper way to loss my very weight , i hope so :D hehe

Living in the hostel , is actually fine and better :) I tell you what ? I can really focus on my study now , and not as before which I always wasted the time just for fun fun fun and fun --' ahah . However it is , i must to tell you that even though my new school is just very near from my house , i could feel as if i live in far far away from --' I admit that a LITTLE homesick of me :P haha

More , i have to exchange the account subject to biology bcs there's no science account , pure science only . I was like 'goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh --' WTH' I'm not even into that subject , but i have to make myself , aite -,- ? huhhhh . and plus , i need to catch up all the left chapters which had learned by every single students in my new class about SIX months though -__________-'' Can i accomplish this very difficult and messing thingy ? I HOPE SO . My mom believe me , so i need to not ruin her believing . Anyway , today on 5 or 6 pm , i'll back to hostel and let my life flow nicely :) And guysssss , i bring my phone too , hahah , shhhhhhhhht :D okay , that's all !

Goodbye everyone .

currently obsess with
Love The Way You Lie - Rihanna ft Eminem
and
Insomnia - Craig David

No comments:

Post a Comment