Friday, November 19, 2010

Believe It Or Not !

BOOOOOO-YEAHHHHHHH ! Whattttttt :D ? haha yeah , woke up so extreme earlyyyyyyyy today like i can't believe it though , guess what ? At 8.30 am , i sat already on the bed ! Haha guys , okay , lemme tell ya something , i got two posts on here that started with bloody WOKE UP LATE TODAY , okay you won't be startled with this saying but you will when i say that i woke up that late around 3PM TO 3.30PM -________-' oh what ? HELL YES !

And again , momma and i made a deal last night :) Well , this is something good and actually motivated me :D hehe . If you read though , on my really last post i said that i'm too much , oh yes i am , and so momma took an action , she suppose very well and i don't even blame her at all . Momma said like "nana , your limit is on 12pm , if you crossed the line , i'll send you to your father's house , seriously ! You hear me ?" i was just aahed and the real was , i really scared and so i promise to her even myself to wake up early todayyy , and I MAKE IT BABEH ! I hope this is gonna be lasting though . Errr guysss , i didn't take my bath yet , so i suppose now , hehe byeeeee , oh bullshit , i know i'm gross :D let it so , bayeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment