Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I Tell Everything ?

hey pals :'D it's 3.42 am here to be exact and still it's too much early to me . At this very moment , i'm listening to Rihanna's songs :) No matter it's the old ones or the new ones , all her songs are totally fascinated me . Fyi , i'm so into Rihanna , well i know she's too in iluminati or freemason thingy , but i just love the way she is . But no way i follow her ways , and still i'm anti freemason and iluminati , it's bloody pervert , totally ! And i'm Muslim , i suppose to know what's right and what's wrong , unlike some of the kids nowadays , did that triangle symbol and even shown it on their social webs where everyone can definitely see it , watta heck doee , they're all knows what's that triangle but still they did it . They ain't respect and love their religion . Alright , end with it , i love Rihanna's voice and i started to like her when i read her articles in Cleo Magazine , she told her stories about her past relationship thingy with you-know-who and she's really tough in healing her broken heart . The best thing is , her little quotes saying i must say . I took some of them and wrote it on my diary book , oh yeahhh , instead i have a blog , still i got my diary book where i can write everything that i can't here . It's idiot if i write all my secrets here , am i right ? And i ain't that idiot HAHA

Well urm , momma promised me to bring me to Malacca on this 27th and 28th , it's a holiday trip of course :) I can't wait for it and i bet there'll be so much fun :D Ah-hurmmm , i really don't mind if it's local or what , still we can get hilarious there , it's enough to be . Nowadayssss , i feel so happy and love my family here , Momma , Adik Abang and Irfan . Especially when we all laughs everyday bcs of some sorts of funny and jokes thingy happened around us . We're all always have a fun chats and talks which lead to the so hearty laughing :) I'd never feel something like this before , we can say anything we wants but still we didn't crossed the line . We loves and respect our mom :')
Like hours ago , i made something silly to my brother . We want to eat Nata De Coco which is pineapple's sweet flavor , but then it's hard to open up the plastic that covered on the top of the container . I said to him "A BIG GOOD LUCK DUDE ! tell me when you're done with it :D" and then i ran to the living room and lay my body on the cushion , i felt soooo relax . He was likeee "kurang ajar punya kakak --' !" HAHAHHAHA no matter what , he would open it up since he's too want to eat that delicious jelly foods :) i'm so true ! He make it and without guilt , i came near by him and took some of it :D BULLY ? ahhhhh , whatever you wanna say pals :') !

Dammit ! -_____________-' i'm so hungryyyy now . Grrr , guysss , i suppose i done now , see later aite :) bayeeeeee . Oh yeahh , i'll write Rihanna's little quotes saying here , i will kay , byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment