Saturday, December 4, 2010

And Probably He Knows How To Make Me Fell In Love With Him .

Oh crapppppp --' ! I miss him so much , badly :'( I have no idea with what i feel right now , i just , i just missing him so much . You know what , i felt so much happy and great when i can talk to him , and like can not stop . He knows how to make me comfort , he knows how to make me smile , he knows how to make me laugh , he knows how to kidding on me , he knows how to talk to me , he knows how to make me happy and probably he knows how to make me fell in love with him . No way , it's not that easy for me to fell in love , NO WAY ! Nooo :( But seems like , it is now . And all just because of him . My mind can't stop thinking about him , it's likeeeee i took it away and then suddenly it's came back and say Hello :) ! Ohh what a fucking heck ! Does he feel the same thing as i feel ? Does he ? Doeeeesssss he ? Well i really hope so . On 1st December , i got a lot missed calls from him on Skype , and unfortunately :( i was not there i was sleep , but my Skype was keep online as i didn't logged it out , Godddddd i felt so regret for not being there .  Because i really wanted to talk him , even after minutes we'd just talked though . Don't you see it ? How much i missed him .

I just knew him about for hours but felt like we've known each other for ages , i told him my story and he told me his story . It's like i can talk to him about anything , ohhhh he's so soothing and nice . You know , when he felt like he did something wrong to me , quickly he say ''eh sorry''. I know , this is just a small matter for you but it's not for me . It's kinda hard to find someone whom can say that sorry immediately just bcs a little things , i guess . Well , at first he added me on facebook and i was just confirmed him . He then was greet me on IM fb and we had a little chat . We then continued our conversation on Skype :) And afterall , we'd webbieeee :) and everything was just awesome and wonderful . But it's awful now bcs we didn't get the chance to be just like that again . But yesterday , he asked my pal if i'm online or not , and again :( i wasn't there . Whatttttt a sad ! And today , i'm waiting him here with a full of hope that he'll get online and so i can laugh with him just like that moment . But until now , i keep on counting 1 2 3 4 5... and he's not yet here . Ohhh i miss you so much .

Pals , i tell you what , he's the one that i can be myself with , i really can be just anything i want when i be with him . I said to him like ''wahhhhhhh :)  i really can be myself when i with you , i can tell you about everything . I feel sooooo comfort with you !'' and he was like ''lol , like it's the only me can make you feel just like that ?'' YES , IT'S THE ONLY YOU WHOM CAN MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT . Ohhhhh , i miss you so much .

I wish i can find him in a very soon , hopefully :'| ! I'm afraid to fell in love again but i want now and i hope it'll not hurting me . Again , I MISS YOU <3 and i'm waiting for you , i'm waiting .

2 comments:

  1. ur story is as same as mine. kind of. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. reallyyyyy :| ? idk how to find him , the only things i can do here is just waiting fr him to get online . Well , i wish you have the chance to confess him(yours) that you miss him :) don't be like as numb as me --'

    ReplyDelete