Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby I Know , Imma Superstar .

Ahahah , Ariff was so funny :) It was the first time i saw him so much pissed off of me . I laugh my heart out , i really was . He was like ''sakit jiwaaaaa'' ahahahah :D Pity pityyyyy , i just can't help you Ariff , you're so my laughing gas .

But before Ariff , there's Bella Latif who was with all of a sudden seek me for the forgiveness , OMG it was really startling me . Idk , the way she asked for it as if she'd done a big crime to me and probably i'd never realized it . She was so serious and i was like ''Oh Goshhh , is that because she'd ever stab me on the back ? If that is , what is it !'' OHHH SHE BUZZ ME , again , at this very moment ! I SWEAR ! and and and , again she asked me ''forgive me not ?'' and i was like ''maaf maaf'' Back to my words , is that because she'd ever stab me on the back ? Woooshhhhh , i hope she did not . It's never through my mind and SHE DIDN'T :) she didn't she didn't she didn't ! Bella bellaaaa , why so serious ?

Okay now , this is Ariff's segment . HAHA , well at first , he was greet me on IM fb like ''belanja aku makan'' and then our conversation began to be really interesting when he said like ''you'd never treat me with anything , even once , what a friend you are'' watta heck during the past eid , i gave him RM5 for his duit raya --' how dare he said that i'd never treat him ? I was feel like wanna smack on his face , yes dude yes , i wanna smack on your face , biar penyek terus haha . Yeah i know , i'm such a bob up and down . But i don't care , i just proved it that he was wrong :) I'M A GOOD FRIEND , aite Ariff aite :) ? haha and then we kept fighting for each other but at the end , he raise up the white flag ;) which was mean , I WON baby i won :D haha and i was like ''AKU HEBATTTT'' hahahaha i know i'm so proud :P But come on , chill dude , it was just for fun and still we're friends :)

gosh , my eyes are so heavyyyyyy , i suppose i done now , bayeeee see ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment