Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life Is So Not Fair

hello pals :) it's been too long since i update my last post, i d k, i don't have the mood to update any post here but now i do. Well at this very moment, i'm listening to all Yuna's songs :) Its makes me sooth anyway and i just feel peace when i'm listening to her songs.

Nowadays i'm in such a dull and bored --' well i don't realize it before but i did now when someone told me how pathetic i am. I don't like him either since he such as boasts and condemner. But he said what's right and it is the fact that yeah, i'm a pathetic.

I have no life here, yesterday i woke up at 4pm when only my little brother woke me up vigorously. Went downstairs and fried some chicken wings Ayamas and had my so-late-breakfast with my little brother. Took a bath and minutes after mama's home, woahhhhh i never thought that it had been so fast. I was just finished with my bath when mama came upstairs, and it's like ''WO o.O'' I would like to say ''what a dayyyyyyyh --'''

2010 got the most worst Final School Break ever! I tell you what, I have no chilling out with my friends even once at this very holiday. I stayed at home taking care of my brothers. Online like 24/7. I have to do chores everyday. Sleep too much late and you know how i woke up everyday. I don't step out to the exit door of my home, i don't see the sunlight seriously, it's night for me everyday. I fought with my mom. I cried myself when i'm alone and if i got the chance because of how pathetic i am. I'm totally rare watching tv since my brothers conquer to play their playstation game and it shame when someone ask me about this very famous movie and i have no idea about that at all. I studied for my incoming SPM too much little. Boyfriends came and gone, like on and off, sometimes they're eagerly around me, but sometimes they're just disappeared, why don't they keep constant :( ? I dream so much everyday to be with this and that, but i will get nothing. I phoned many friends of mine, but it was really few whom picked me up since the cell phone number is a stranger to them because i used mama's phone. I drinks too little till my lips flake and droughty. I like this guy but seemed it's could not works between us. I've been a single person for 3 months and it could be more longer. I'm putting on weight since i didn't do even a little of exercises. The vacation was totally not as hilarious as i wished. Someone make me to take care of their little and naughty kids for three days like i'm a babysitter and only God knows how much i hate it. And just now, someone got angry because of unexplained fault of mine, i mean, i didn't do any wrongs but i was just explained him the real condition of us and he was suddenly like ''whatever'' :(

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( ? But no matter what, i'm not pleased to back to school on 2011. No matter how pathetic i am at this home, i prefer here more than my current school. School pictures me how awful and terrible it will be, with no friends around, get tense with study and SPM, and surround by weirdos. School is sucks ay --' ?

Please 2011, please :'| ? PLEASE BE NICE TO ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !

Pals, i don't have anymore to say about, i should have my bed now till late evening -.- Bayyeee and thanks for reading this very heck thingy i got in my school break.

No comments:

Post a Comment