Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hey Reader, you know what? I LOVE YOU

OH BULLSHIT, i'm sorry, that's a rude saying, but i'm so mad to myself because I CANNOT SLEEPPPPPPP :( Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh i know, it suppose not to be a matter to me but it is now because i must check in to hostel at 8am later! Serve me right! Selalu sgt tidur lambat kan, now see? Padan muka, padan muka, padan muka!

Ya Allahhhhh, I don't know what i suppose to do right now :'( I'm effing need to sleep but i just can't.

I must get to bed, again. Anddd, you know what, i'm gonna miss this blog so much, my houseee, my facebook and everything that's related to my holiday. I must work hard for my SPM, and i need your support :) I'm so kind-hearted for now, because you know what, I LOVE YOU to whom read this post! And leave me a comment on this post if you love me too, it doesn't matter who you are (': I LOVE YOU. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment