Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fuck This Shit, I'm Going to Narnia!

I hurts much lately, i cried much lately. When will i be happy again? I feel like wanna just runaway from everyoneee. This is it, what's not to life? There's always the ups and downs, and now i'm at down. On Sunday, i was sad but when it was night, i cheered back! As you can see, my post down here Okay, now i'm happy! My sadness was just for temporary bla bla bla, kay. And i should say, my happiness too, was just for temporary :/ What a life.. okay now i'm crying, gah! Enough! Nowadays, i have spends a lot of my times by sitting alone in a dark state, just do nothing, listens to some pathetic rhythm of songs, watches the stars and moon and of course, cried, teared.


i wish this sadness will be killed, i want to go to Narnia where the magic will happens and maybe Hogwards school? Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment