Sunday, March 13, 2011

How to Overcome the Anxiety?

No i don't know what is up with me, err but actually i know, but i want to deny it. Hmmhhhhh :'/ okay enough nana, LET IT BE.

I tell you what, tomorrow i need to wake up at earlier in the morning at perhaps around 5am because i'm heading to KLIA tomorrow as my grandparents going to Umrah in Makkah ;] I bet it would be hilarious. It's been to long since i met my relatives. So i can't wait, and i need to prepare for everything such as burn an effing hell soothing songs into CD so that i can listen to the songs while we're heading to the place, recharge hp, recharge camera, update more songs into my phone and and find the suit clothes, wahhhh that's a bunch of lists to do! But still it's obvious that i'm linger to make it all done, apalah Deana ni -,-

Oh, spoke my name "Deana", i've got an issue here haha -,- Okay, i was changed my display name in fb to be Daniel Zeeway HAHAHA --' I have no motive. It was just totally a joke! It started when Saei and i discussing about something and its somehow relates to women matter and then i realized that being a women is fucking hard! I said to Saei like "mcm ni aku nak jd lelaki lah, tukar nama aku jd Daniel haha" and then she was like "tukarlah kalau kau berani" haha it was a challenge and i would like to do it and i did! And somehow friend of mine, Syafiq -.- He guessed that Daniel is my boyfriend, and i laughed till my heart out of my body --' Haihhh, Syafekkk Syafekkkk -.- Okay that's all hahaha AND, dah tukar balik Deana Zeeway dah hihi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment