Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today, Tomorrow, Next and Next

Today, i bought some books which are all the SPM past year questions, but still i didn't found Mathematics', History's and Chemistry's -.- I feel totally not satisfied with it, i should have all but i don't know whyyyy, i think MPH now lack of stock as pen pun tak ada, but luckily there's another stationary store, Marwilis at PKNS. Yeah still there's no the SPM past year books. I'm tired but totally HAPPY, kay enough.

Tomorrowwww :( It's time up! I'm gonna say bye bye to my room, my house, which is the most hard things. I don't even packing my stuff yet, tomorrow i'll be back to the hell aka hostel, gah hate it! I just wanna be at homeeeeeeeeee :'( isk, home sweet home, always sweet home, haaaaahhh emo nya -,- haha but no matter what, when i get back there, i wanna focus on my study thingy, i'm gonna work hard for it, and i believe, i'm gonna have an excellent result! YEAH! Go Diyana Go! kay, i needed rest now actually, and Irfan keep grrrrr, i'm gonna bite him -.- kbai.

*i says a lot of - i'm gonna, i'm gonna, i'm gonna HAHA :b

No comments:

Post a Comment