Monday, March 28, 2011

Wasn't That Great

Basically, now i'm at village, and tomorrow, i'll be on leave. It's an effing tired today, i slept at 3am but woke up at 8am -,- And then had rush to pack all the things and mama kept nagging me to do this and that with my less energy, it was a bad morning. Went to KLIA and waited for atuk nenek for almost 2 hours there, we didn't sit, we was just stand and wait. And with my high heels, those girls who'd ever wear high heels should know how pain it is when they're in my condition, stand for 2 hours with high heels! Allahhh, my back was really painful. After atuk nenek reached, atuk hugged me tightly, he was like "NANAAAAAAAA!" hehe so i shaped smile and hugged him too. I helped them carrying luggages into the car, yes at first was using trolleys, but then, of course, we can't put the trolley into the car! lol -.- surely we had to take all the luggages ourselves and moved into the car, and at that moment, i carried a totally heavy stuffs till i can feel the painful on my arms and shoulders. Then, headed to village, was sitting in the car for hours with a hot condition -,- Air conditional was okay, but the sun was really anger! Ahhhhh :( And just now, i just finished from washing all the dishes as kenduri held tonight and i washed thousand of plates! and tadi i have to cangkung lama gilaaa, ahhh. Could you imagine how i'm feeling now? And with my problems, with my sadness, today wasn't great, today was bad exceptttt hihi, took a lot of pictures using my uncle's Canon dslr, dude! It is an awesome gadget! But literally yeah, i don't have it yet :p And and, i was happy too, cause mama bought me a lot of Blackforest Cadbury Chocolate muah muah! haha. But still yeah, i'm thinking about my problem, i want we to be good again, i miss our time. Ahh, i'm so sad, kbai :(

No comments:

Post a Comment