Sunday, April 24, 2011

Errrrrr, today?

Aloha, i just got back from tuition, and i'm tired. Well today we got some special event, it was held at SUK building, i loved the Dikir Barat, i really loved it! The event took 5 hours but lucky cs it wasn't that really bored, the motivation segment was also fine, but again, i wanna make my statement strong that i really loved the Dikir Barat :) haha

I should get back to hostel this evening, but i asked mama to delay until it's tomorrow morning. Goddddd, i'm tired! Really had fun today, knew a lot of new friends, sang, laughs, run, walk, catching the bus and bla bla bla -.- It used a lot of energy whereas now i'm already lack of energy, i just want to sleep. But there's a lot of things i need to do, just yeah, updating this blog while also relaxing myself.

News! I'm putting on my weight! Blerghhhhh, i'm kinda chubby now -.- yuck! Well, diet time, dietttttttttttttt :O -.- huhhhh, end of, bayyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment