Saturday, April 23, 2011

Feelin' Better

I got tuition tomorrow and need to wake up earlier. Well, mom and i is just okay now, i just act like nothing happened. I feel like, dah lah, malas -.- So, here i am. I'm fine, i'm okay. And dodge myself from thinking bad and now, i need to be positive.

I'm hungry, i want to eat something sweet. I miss him but i have no idea where he is now as i called him many times and no answer. It's okay, maybe he's somewhere. Still we have tomorrows.

Oh God, i can't wait for my hair getting longer and longer! I was like "come on! be quick! be fast! don't be linger!" brrrrr, but there's no use says such things, cs hair is natural. I can't wait, i feels so impatient cs my hair is in a big curls and it looks fantastic (:

Just now, mom said "don't you ever think that marriage is a way to solve anything, it'd never solve anything, never!" Well, ummm, agreed with her, but i just get bored to see her like this, i want a new father that could idk, care about me too. It's not that i lack of attention, i just, idk, maybe it's bcs nowadays i don't really close with my biological daddy, so i feels like somehow i want a dad, orrrrrrrr! HAH! Goddddd, i think this the influenced i got from The Last Song story -.- haha, those who had watched it or read it, you guys must know why i said that i got influenced from The Last Song story. Kaylah, nak tidur, bye, xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment