Friday, April 8, 2011

Wrong Expectations of Mine

:) Good morning. Hm, fyi, i just got recover from a very bad fever. But still yeah, it's not that fully or 100% i'm in recover, still i'm feelin' the feverish though. Well never mind, at least now i'm feeling better than before :)

Lately, too many problems bombarding my life. I think, i'm strong? No, i don't know, i can't even judge it. However, there's some sweets in my bitters. Thanks Allah. Yeah, maybe sometimes i cry, but it's just a way to let go of the painfulness. Always, when the tears dried, then only i feel i'm on the land, finally kan. 

Errr, right now, i can feel my body temperature increasing, eeeeee, i ate medicines dah lah! Why still demam ni -.-? Last night, i felt that i'm healthy already, just a lil bit flu, and i thought that my ill gonna be end if my flu gone, but the fever is coming back! Pfffffttt! Saja je kan, ee.

It's been 3days i'm on leave, i can't help it though. This fever, brrrrrr. Lets recall, on Tuesday night to be exact, pergh, it was the awful night ever! I think, my body temperature was more than 40C degree! And the most terrible is, i can't sleep at all because i was having an effing horrid headache and plus, vomit! And satu badan lenguh! I couldn't even move my legs.Whoever touched my body, they got surprised and startled. I still remember, they was like "Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku , PANAS GILAAAAAAAAA" And i, i was just kept moaning in a pain.

Dahlah, all the things i wrote above, i think soon is gonna happen again as now i can feel the headache and my body temperature increasing. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment