Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Mad , Especially Without Her

See ? that's me and nabb , yeah , the very bestfriend of mine . We've been through many things together , only God knows everything .

Back to past Monday when i woke up in the morning to had a school and intentionally wanna met her . Normally , i'll check out any text or miscalled from anyone and i got nabb's text . I read it , and burst to tears then . You know , in the bathroom , i was blubbering so hard as my eyes were red and sore and my voice , i d k how to describe , but yeahh , you could imagine that ! I was so silent when i met my friends at school , exactly not me as always as before . They all know what had happened as Nabb sent to all her texts , and yeah , they felt the same thing with me , i am more , i guess .

I was completely pissed off . She gone with inappropriate time , i wasn't met her for a long time , and she just gone like that , leave me a text of course , hell ! its not the proper way to say goodbye , isn't it ? She said , 'kau cari lah pengganti lain , but make sure i'm your number one ' . I couldn't imagine my days without her by my side . Anddddd my next table is empty now , the loneliness emerged finally .

No comments:

Post a Comment