Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ohhhh , I'm Chuckles Afterwards

Woken on 10 a.m though still sleepy -.- i felt little wet , haha no way im piss (!) im your big girl , it just my period came to , my waist is completely pain , only God knows how bad it is . I cant standing much , just sit sit and sit . alright then , i took a bath and ran to get my computer , ahaa :D ! log in my myspace , and came to write my lovely blog :) so happy ! and the pain decreases , whoot whoot ! haha

i gotta comment from S , haha :P he said that he missed me , really ? hm , smile is the only way i can do :) yeah . then , i went to look at his profile , and saw something , idk which its make me happy or what . ohh come onnnn , dont you say that he loves me . we just known each other in a short time , exactly . honestly what , i still scare to have any relation with any guys out there . all my old bfs such a jerk , oh not all , some of them and majority -.- however , i cant be selfish , i must think positive at time , he might be a nice person , idk i dont have any right to judge him . so i'm gonna treat him as nice as i can , perhaps .

hey , know what , today Abah wants to take us to Sg . Congkak . Sorry to say , im sick being there as we have been there for many times as well . so i decide to stay home :) well , home sweet home . really (:

No comments:

Post a Comment