Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice in Wonderland :D !

Hiyaaaaa (: ! I'm so happy today . I'd spent my day with my lovely aunts , we watched movie and yeahh , absolutely Alice in Wonderland as i put it on the title ! Well , the story was just okayy or not so bad . I could give them 3/5 stars . Slacked because i'd expected something more terrific than what i'd watched then , the story was too straight to the point , and the script such a bored anyway , not so funny . I love the cat , I love Alice , I love TweedleDee TweedleDum , I love White Queen and mostly I love Mad Hatter . Mad Hatter acted by Johnny Depp*my future bf haha* . He did it excellently as he shown the right expression on the screen as well . You know , i couldn't recognize him at all as the make up were really up-ing his face till he looked like so clown and his charming looking disappeared , i bet you'd seen the picture on the poster in everywhere . More , i think Alice shouldn't left her Wonderland , she should pity on Mad Hatter as he looked pathetic as if she gone . I think it worth to stay at Wonderland , everybody loves her . And she's the hero ! should be 'heroin' as she's a lady , hekk haha . The Cheshire Cat such a lazy one and looks scary also cute at the same time . He loves to twist , twist and twist again also invisible and emerged at all of sudden then , always make people shock ! The Tweedles also attracted . They're innocent and infantile , adorable and sweet , they mean well but are of little real help since they speak in weird rhythms and riddles . It's so cute when the Red Queen stick their foreheads with love signs , i began to laugh at that looking . Oh yeahh , I hate the Red Queen , i'm completely sure you guys will beside me as if you guys watched the story where the Red Queen own an oversized head even fiery temper and propensity to scream 'OVER THE HEAD!' 'OVER THE HEAD!' , i'm sick of heard that irritated about . She rules her subject through fear , means everybody followed her rules depended on her damn high temper , they dare to stick a fake such things onto their innocent body as to make just similarity of their damn BIG HEAD QUEEN , that's so idiot . However it is , i'd learned so many values of the story . We need to be brave at whenever or wherever we are and believe in yourself strongly . There's no impossible words in my life (:
THE END , XO


No comments:

Post a Comment