Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Sick of Being Sick

Chooo ! Choo ! Ahh-choo! Guyss , i don't feeling well today , i got fever -.- ! duhh , i could feel my head heavy and my body weak :( my nose running all the times , i coughed so badly , there's so much sputum in my throat which makes me even felt bloody sick . I suppose to go to school today but yeahh , these heck thingy didn't gave me any chances to have fun .

It's worser because today at 3.30 pm i gotta hockey training , it's not training actually . We just play around and messed up boys team , haha . Idk if my dad allow me to join hockey or not today . He thought me to lay on the bed and wraps my body with the blankets at all the times until i'm recover , no way i do that . Today's hockey training might be more exciting as the 'ex-senior' in our school wanna join along today , ohhh i miss them :) Abahh , pleaseeeeeeeee , there'll be plenty of princes charming at the field , pleasee ? hahaha
errr , unlike yesterday where the boy players wasn't attracted at all , they all seemed the nerdy ones and got heck looking , haha sorry i'm rude :P oh yes , i had a training yesterday with the girls :) It's been a long time ain't hit the balls so i felt little awkward at the first , but still i can do it very very well , it was miracle , thanks God . and now , i can feel my waist , my arms and my hands a lil bit pain , somehow i love it , really .

No comments:

Post a Comment