Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chill , It's Just One Week for Us , haha

haha yeah , one week aja lah awak :D hahaha
well , guys , i'd make an agreement with S , *wink wink hehe ;)
i decided to lost our contact in a week , why ? sahaja suka suka ! haha no , actually not for suka suka , i do have my own reasons of why i did that . First , he'd wasted his moneys a lot just because he phoned me , so this is the best way to prevent it as i don't want to top up my own and at time i felt uncomfortable with it . Second , i'd like to make some very-missing-feels in each other , i know i'm lil bit cruel to him either to me . Am i gonna miss him ? haha , i'm lying if i say no . Of course i will , everyday we'd chatbag(one of roald dahl's words that mean talks a lot) like there's no tomorrow , we wasted our 20minutes to 40 minutes just for talk , talk and talk . So i think its hard for me to not to miss him , i'm also a human which contain a heart and in my heart contain thousands of feelings and one of them is missing :) then Third , let he keep his moneys properly ;)
hey S , ps - take good care of yourself , try to find another girls which much better than me , eat much , try to sleep early in every night , andddd i'll miss your voices , your jokes , your some stupidity , our wars haha , hm the way you flirt me , and the way you praised me , i'll miss all of that , really :) and yeahhh , thanks for every single things you'd done for me . See you soon on next thursday as if you want so . Fulfill your precious time with precious things , byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment