Thursday, March 4, 2010

Compare Your Body With Megan Fox's


Hahaha yeah , Atus the one who talked like that , she said 'nana , imagine that you're naked together with Megan and compare your body with her' i was like , is she nuts or what ! haha , she began to talk shit like that as i was so uncontrolled my desires to eat , eat , eat and eat -.-' i won't blame her even she makes me think twice before i eat , and i thank you for that as i now started to learn to be not so eat much as before . You know , i looked fat now , not really but going to . i must be careful in my appearances for the sake of self-confident in my life . Guys , hello , what will you be if you're very fat and ugly ? NO offense please . I bet the fat one will be much losing in their self-confident , am i right guys ? They'll have problems in dressing up , problems in wearing clothes and problems with seeing who owns the very fit and shape bodies , trust me . However , my own wasn't that so bad i guess , still there's people got jealous on me , they said my body's delicious as what man looking for . haha really ? i d k . And i need to appreciate my own self , i must to take good care of my precious body and looking , i realize it's important , really :)

Okay my dear fellows , i got some issues here . Mannnn , i'd mention about him for many times here . S again :P So far , he is nice one , yeah i guess . Thank God he wasn't force me in feelings matter , a little to relieve then . I was thinking crazy in this matter as i was needn't be like that actually as it wasn't big problems at all , idk why i have been like that . However , now everything seems so clear and our relation going smooth :) Frankly , i really scared if one day i start to keep some feeling to him , oh please , i try my best to not to be like that , despaired in such relation , it's me .

No comments:

Post a Comment