Monday, March 1, 2010

Completely Freak Out -.-

He's absolutely fucking insane ! Huhhh , sigh hardly , i was pretty tired today as i ran away to hide myself from that mad thingy . Let's call him as HL , he's new student in my school and somehow i knew him the day before he entered my school . I was okay at first , totally fine instead glad he's became smk pu 1's student . But TODAY ! The very unexpected happened , omg it was like a fool thing he done . We've been friends in cyber-world about a month i guess , and everything was seems so fine . I decide to never show myself in real time , i'd always pretended like i was nobody in front of him as he can't recognize me at all as i wear 'tudung' at school . He's searching me vigorously , Syikin one of the victim in this case where at lunch time today with unexpected at all had asking me with saying vigorously my full name , to make sure as if i am the bloody own that pretty name .

Syikin : Nana ! Nama awak Siti Nur Diyana Binti Zulkifly kan ? kan kan ?
Me : Errrr , ha'a . Kenapa ? *mana pula dia tahu nama penuh ni
Syikin : Ni , HL nak jumpa awak , sekarang juga . *pulling my hand and seems to lead me to that guy .
Me : Wehhhh , taknak ! taknak ah !!!
Syikin : Kenapa ? Dia dah lama cari awak , dia nak jumpa sangat .
Me :OMG ! Please syikin , ckp kat dia kita taknak , or ckp aja awak tak jumpa kita pun , susah nak cari , pleaseeeeee , im begging , please wehhhh !
Syikin : Tapi kenapa ? Dia nak jumpa sekejap aja .
Me : Nooooo , taknak taknak taknak ! *felt so scared

And i ran away from her , go get the rest of my friends , and screamed 'korangggggggggg , tolong aku!' They're just 'watta hell happened to this biatch' And i open the story , several of them was laughing and several was like 'gilalaaaaaaahhhh!' , you got that right fellows . Minutes after , i saw HL walked on to my place , and obviously looking for someone , that's me ! A little panic did burst me out where i swiftly hiding myself in dressing room , and barely he caught me , phew , pretty relief . My friends outside was covering me as they'd cooperation each other to safe me from that so monster , hahaha :D 'diam Nana , diam weh . Belum lagi . Kau duduk diam diam .' It was hilarious to see them in this situation , never mind hows my situation then , very mad -.- I bet yaa all wondering much why i was so that bad to hide myself from him ? Oooh I just not ready yet to meet him , as i always set my mind off of never repeat the past time which ending of the relation was so fucking sad , the similar things you know . I know that he'll keep looking me if i stay still like this and completely will be pretty much complicated for the soon's coming . Anyway , i'm sorry HL , i just pretty not ready yet to meet you , one day i guess . And you should know how to be a cool man , no need pressed me out just because you wanna see me , its was so bad mannnnn . You're just like rapists , sorry to say bad . Bluntly , my mouth was cursing you none-stop before and im sorry , again .

Felt little dizzy -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment