Monday, March 22, 2010

Lives Like Normal Life

So today . Woke up quiet late and rushed me out to go to school . As a result , i reached school also late but luckily still i had my breakfast eventhough the bell rang already as i'd begged 'makcik kantin' to give me some food and told her to not to tell the heck prefect or i'll caught by them --' so then , i had my way to my friends and sat along with them at the assembly . It's Atus whom the first one i looking for and i'd greet her happily also asked her apologize because on the past Thursday i didn't pick her so many calls , i was like 'Atussss , sorry doe hari tu . My phone was in the car and i'm fishing on that time . And i bet you know that my phone will always out of credit so i couldn't call you back , i'm so soryyyyyyyyy' and she was like angry and decided to silent at me , well i d k what's the exactly thingy that made her silent and i'm not sure if she's angry or not . Cause she still wait for me to walk together to our class , and it makes me doubt about her angrier .

At the class , i've greeted by Jan Jin cheerly ! He was like hayyyyyy and grinning . Its lifted up my mood , thanks JJ :D and more of it , i wasn't alone at my table anymore ! *applaused . guess what , Ariff the guy from Kelantan and still has the piece of Kelantan's sounds haha , he sat with me . Obviously now , he took over Nabb's place and welcome :D ! Buttttt , at first lah kan , i felt lil awkward as i d k how to talk to him or having conversations either having some chats , i just like :) haha . Till minutes later only we've started talking talking (: We've talked about many issues and wowhh ! haha i began to be talkative with him , oh yes i am . Anyway , he is a nice kid ! We had learn so much things today as we've also discussed about subjects and we drag teacher to come to our place to teach us anything we doubted on . it's kinda cool thingy i'd did today , learning curiously i must say . i'd asked teacher so much questions and teacher was tried her best of the best to make me understand in the subject .

I tell you aaa , BM's teacher did gave us a long lectures and trust me , its make me dizzy , like soooooooooo damn dizzy --' i felt like my nose tend to run out but luckily there's nothing happened with it but still it's pain . Pn NorYamsina was so angry because of our bad performance in BM , she said that we're level just like the stupid class , she was like 'hello , you all budak kelas science yang pandai pandai belaka , soo jadilah macam orang pandai macam budak kelas science . Kalau budak kelas MPV or 4P5 dapat marakah mcam ni , saya takkan marah mereka sebab mereka dah tahap macam tu je , tapi kamu ni apa nak jadi ?' and everybody kept in silent and some of them was in sleeping time , but not me :P

And yeahhh , some issues happened with my friend , look up .

No comments:

Post a Comment