Sunday, March 21, 2010

Momma , That's So Weird !

Okay , i woke up at 12 pm today only when mama yelled from downstairs like 'nanaaaaa ! bangunlahhhh ! it's 12 alreadyyyyy!' . I still on my bed now if mama won't do that , so thank you mama . But still i'm sleepy as my eyes hard to open , yawned much .
Serve you right , slept at 6 am , do it again --' ! So i went downstairs and shown my face to mama , ensure her that her daughter awoke already and stop her from yelling . Got my towel , gone to bathroom then . I can see my face shining cause of dirty oils came out from my face and so i scrub it roughly , make it free from oils . Mama was in the kitchen preparing our lunch meal , see ? It's lunch time already , and i late for my breakfast , nevermind then . After all , i went up to online and surfing , godd i can't get enough for online , i was like 24/7 filled in with online online online , kinda addictive , well i think i am . Minutes after , i decided to have my lunch as the food served already and it's delicious for me , sambal belacan and ulam (: yes , i ate that , you think it nasty ? like i bloody care ! While i'm eating my lunch , mama still in the kitchen and suddenly...

mama : nanaa , tahu tak lagu terhangat di pasaran kru
me : haaaa 0_0 ? tahu
mama : cuba nyanyi sikit
me : *frowned* nyanyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ?
mama : ha'ah lahh , macam mana lagu dia ?
me : *in thinking , should i sing? okay , i don't sing but i gave some sort of the lyric* - jangan ketinggalan tawaran yang istimewa..
mama : ohhh macam tuu ehh *chuckles
me : *blush out , barely to laugh . why she want me to sing that so-terrifying song , so my head was million frowned .
mama : cuba nyanyi betul betul , panjang sikit ?
me : aaaaaaaa ? errrr , okay . jangan ketinggalan tawaran yang istimewa , kepuasan dijamin seratus peratus buatan malaysia , dapatkan segera sementara masih adaaa.... eh dahh dah .
mama : ohhh , kepuasan dijamin ? buatan malaysia ? hahahaha

you see ? what is exactly happened to mama huh ? is she mad or what ? i can't stop from laughing when i recall that moment . Yeahh , a lil bit shy burst out , it's first time i sing to mama and the song was so horrid --'

No comments:

Post a Comment