Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seriously I Need Your Hugs

hm yeah , hug me please ? i don't care who you are , hug me please , i really need it now . Fact , no one will do that , i'm in wrong place to get any hug . I think i can heal this hard feeling with hugs . Uhhh , i don't really know what do i feel now , somehow i feel lone , somehow i feel sad , somehow i feel happy , somehow i feel peace , somehow i feel angry , somehow i feel.. hard . There're so much types of feeling burning in to my heart and i couldn't find the reasons of . Why i've been like this ? Why this so-i-don't-know-what suddenly appeared ? ohhhh , i can hear the rain outside , and now is 5 am . back , i guess its because of the people around me , basically today i'd some talking with all different type of people and its all gave me different type of feelings . Oh finally ! I found the reasons i'm looking for , and now i can solve it . Wait , can i solve it ? Observe me now . Recall , in the morning i'd chat with my handsome ex-senior and its make me cheers after all . Then , i greeted that handsome man named L :D well , i blurred when i'd chat with him cos we'd always lose the right things to talk about and it makes me blank plus bored . Next , some guys annoyed did approach me and it makes me felt annoyed , exactly . Hm in a moment , S greeted me and i was like 'oh hiyaaa' , i'd never expect he will greet me like now , thanks anyway , you cross out my thought as though you forgot about me already , but i'm completely wrong ! Still you make friends with me and i'm glad the things turn like this . At least , i've released my missing towards you andddddd i felt relieved on it .
Soooo , hm , still i need hugs , now i felt lonely . It's not me who lonely , but it's my mind , my mind keeps telling me it's lone from something fun , something precious , or something lovely , i couldn't think something lovely as none of lovely thingy happened --' oh noww , i feel i want some lovely touches from someone and still i don't care who you are , come to me and give your some lovely touches for me , will you ? whoaaaah , what's exactly happen to me now ? i'm mad ! i couldn't thinks and feels the right thing . Errr...enough , the things simply going more complicated and messed . Bye -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment