Saturday, March 20, 2010

So Let it be , Just Let it be and LET IT BE

Hiya guysss , it's 3 am already but still my eyes tough to not to sleep . I could feel my neck ache as i'd held up my head for hours to use and look at my lappy .
So i'm at Shah Alam now , mama's house . Basically , i'm not so happy being right here as though i felt boring at all the times . It's more unfortunate when Fazana wasn't around , she's at her village for the time being and it makes me bored here . She'd came here , but for less than an hour . dammit -,- ! Fazana also want to stay here longer but her mother force her to back to village as they now had some family problems and it's really none of my business , so i just can't say anything , 'its okay fazanaaaa , see yaa next time , take care love yaaa' , and she was like 'alahhhhh , nak duduk sini , nak duduk sini , mama tak bagiiiii' , so i just can't say anything , again (:

There's one more unfortunate thing , i still haven't meet Nabb and i must admit that we can't meet this whole holidays as i'm kinda busy and so do her . I should met her yesterday but i have to take care of my brother as mama took them only on evening and all of a sudden i decided to follow them , so i'm here . And there's nothing i can do nor her . I hate been separated -.- the obstacles always stop us from being like before and you could see us now .

More , lately , i felt i'm blurred and blank to do anything such blogger-ing , myspace-ing , or ym-ing properly . I used to logged in all the stuffs but i couldn't do anything with them , wasted hours just for watching them but not did any . It's completely an odd troubles , it's troubles when i couldn't do anything with my blog , myspace and ym -.- and let me repeat it, an odd troubles ! I d k how to heal my problems , so let it be , it'll not bloody drive me crazy , just little actually .

I could feel the holidays makes me dirty , i d k why . The zits eagerly grew up on my face as the result of the lazy of me to ensure my skin cleaned . You know , it's worser when the holidays keep me to wake up in the morning very very late as there's no worries about school for me to chase out in the morning , isn't it ? and cause me to take a bath only in evening , is it nasty enough ? oh yes ! haha my lips always in unconditional which its dry and smelly . haha , that so-called dirty beside i didn't took any action for , just let it be (: yuckssss , hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment