Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Holidays Ain't be as What I'd Plan So

GOSHHHHH ! Abah wants to take us to go to camping tomorrow where tomorrow i have my own plan , i wanna meet Nabb , dammit -.- I really miss her but i can't meet her tomorrow , i'll go camping for two days means will be home on Thursday indeed . I could feel tomorrow must be boring and boring -,- I want to stay home but i knew that Abah wouldn't allow me as he won't trust me to stay properly at home as though i'll hang around in nowhere , it might be . Well , it's fortunate because still i have Friday to meet her . You know , i'll drag her to Mid Valley and force her to watch Remember Me and absolutely not Alice in Wonderland :D Tihihi , she said that she want to watch that but i'll do anything to make her watch Remember Me movie (: And its my concern to tell her the story of Alice in Wonderland , come on , i'll not put any charges at all , it's bloody free and bloody come from my mouth :D hahaha
Oh noooo , Abah told me already to pack up my things for tomorrow but still nothing being packed . I'm lazy enough to do that ! I don't want to go to any heck camping tomorrow ! I wanna meet my best friend that i missed much . Goddd , HELP ME OUT !

No comments:

Post a Comment