Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well , Congratulations !

Well , a big clap for Mr S as he now in the very happy living with his new GF (: oh yeah , new GF named Sarah , beautiful name indeed . He really did what i told him , you still remember right ? on my older post , i said , try to find another girl which much better than me , and he did it very very well then , CONGRATULATIONS :D ! Well well well , still i remember where he eagerly said that he don't interested in any of girls out there , obviously he just into me as if no more girls in this earth . I won't bloody blame him at all even little to relieve when he has new lady in his life . And I'm not bloody mind at all when the things turn like this , really :)

Nabb , the bestfriend of mine , still :D she home ! and oh we've a long talking otp last night , i told her everything . Everything happened when she's not around , and of course including the story of Mr S . Nabb oohed and aahed till she said , ' what ! ' . I was like , ' lehhhh , come on lah . Aku tak kisah langsung ah wehh , serious . ' laughing then . And she told me , she just think that S embarrassed himself . Why ? Because he eagerly acting that he just want me instead any else girls out there , but now , he turn out . I felt that Nabb was quiet true . But i don't and won't bloody care pun . Let it be . And what about this Thursday ? Is he going to phone me or not ? haha , i bet he won't as he has gf already babe ! Please remind that (:

better off better off , sleeping by myself and wondering
i'm better off better off , with out you boy
(colbie caillat - the little things)

No comments:

Post a Comment