Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Your Property , Not Mine

'Please take care of my watch , can you :) ?'
and i said 'aaa , okaykay'

After minutes , i realized the watch wasn't in my pocket anymore :O ! Goshhhh , i looked for it in everywhere like so crazy ! It's belong to her , it's her property . Of course i'm scared but i can do nothing , it's missing already -,- So i came to her and told her about her watch , asked for apologizes and i found that she cried . I ask Atus what should i do now ? what can i do ? what must i do ? Atus said 'gantilahhh , you need to be responsible' so i was like 'ohh okayy , whatever it takes'
so when i was home , i told everything to my dad and he said that it wasn't my fault at all , so he advice me to not to pay anything . Plus she want me to pay it rm100 , goshhh ! and hell yeah , it's cost rm169 , i thought i could pay her rm50 enough . But seemed like she felt unsatisfied with the price , so i suppose to pay it rm100 . I had ask this thingy to many people around me , all of them said that i shouldn't pay her even rm1 , so i was like 'reallyyyyyy ?' they said because she gave me the trusted and she's the one who need to take the risk of . More , it is her property so she should take care of it herself and it's expensive !

after i think this thingy properly , i'll pay her only rm50 , they're truth ! its not worth to pay her that much . so , i decided this monday morning , i'll meet her and give her rm50 :) almost solved !

No comments:

Post a Comment