Sunday, April 25, 2010

Torture The Kids

'Now i want you guys to do a frog-jump from there to here 3 times , NOW !'
or
'sing me Negaraku's song loudly till everybody hear you'
or
'dance a silly dance for me'
or
'sing me a romantic song , nicely'
or more and more and more .

I can do anything i want , i have the power :D ! haha yeahh , its happened on explorace's english week , it was really fun ! i'm the facilitator , so i can do anything i want as long as no one get killed ! it was completely hilarious i must say and all the participants got silly that time . Eventhough my spot wasn't their checkpoint , i'll admit it and bully them first , after i felt satisfied , i'll heartlessly said that they're in wrong checkpoint and laughed like 'hahahaha , serve you right !' How cruel i am ! they was like 'whattttttttt :( ?' hehe :D

I helped the leader to prepare the foods or poisons :) ! I tell you what , we put Wasabi on the top of cupcakes , the color is green and it looks like a delicious cream . Goshhh , i couldn't imagine how they eat those pretty cupcakes , it must be like 'blerghhhh' . I'd try a little of Wasabi , too little ! And after hours , i could felt my stomach hot like a boil water --' Now you imagine the participants , they must eat its in a big of amount (: Wooooooooo :O ! haha

Also we had a real frogs for the participants . You know what , the participants need to race the frogs . Frankly , FROG IS MY PHOBIA --' ! luckily that spot isn't my spot to take care of , phewww :D !

We also play the water ! Those who got the penalty , will completely wringing wet after all . The facilitators would pour the water exactly on their faces . Some of them will drawn and hard to breath , it's okay (: still they're alive haha .

however , something unfortunate and unavoidable happened to me --' look up

No comments:

Post a Comment