Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lost Without Her

'Nanaaa , i can't live without her' . 'Nanaaa , whom'll pitch my arm ? whom'll make me laugh ?' . 'I'm crying now nana , i miss her like a bad' Guess what ? I got a lot of texts just like that . Everyone bloody thinking about her now , and they won't stop . SO DO I :( Guys , take a look at that photo , a girl in the train sobbing and tearing while she on her way to go away from home . Just like Miraa !

Since she'd gone , everyone lost their control . I couldn't imagine hows her condition now , she is far far away from here , she must be extremely sad and gloom . I can't bear it when Mira said 'guyss , please take me back . I can't stand it anymore , i miss you guys so muchhh . Pleaseeeeeeee !' Miraaa , take good care of yourself Miraa , you have to move on . It's not like the end of the world ! If we're meant to be , i bet that we'll meet again no matter what ! Come on Miraaa , be strong , be tough . I know that you're the most brave person i've ever known in my life , and now , you've through this thingy daringly . There's nothing to be scare , all of us will never ever ever forget you , you're always in our hearts . The memories will never fade , trust me !

We loves you Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment