Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Eat , Drink And Be Merry , For Tomorrow We Diet

Hell , nice quote huh ? Guys , guess what ? those saying only make your life become misery instead lead you to be happy -.- Now , i'm worrying on myself , i'm quite fatty now urghhh ! I can't control my desires to eat eat eat and eat , i did try , but i can't . You know what it feels like ? when I see some delicious snacks , i won't stay still , always say like 'take it take it ! you'll be regret if you don't taste that so tasty food' goshhhh ! it's the terrifying of me . I really can't control myself , really am . What should i do huh ? Easily , i get tired . Easily , i feel warm and hot then sweating . Always in drowsy . Hardly to stand up in a long time , i'll feel my leg lethargic . And mostly , i really felt so lazy . Becauseee , i'm afraid to say this :( Come closer your ear , let me hisses you , 'haaaaayem stoooodgy , haaaaayemm faaaattyyy!' -_________-''

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO-OWWW !

No comments:

Post a Comment