Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanks Daddy , I Love Youuu :D

Heyya guys :D ! this is what happened today , my dad came to school ! isn't it fun ? haha , no no no , it's not about fun or what , my dad came to settle some problems . If you guys had read 'It's Your Property , Not Mine' , you'll understand of what i'm talking about now .

So like i said , this Monday morning , i met her and tried to give her rm50 , but she refused it . She doesn't expect that i gonna pay her rm50 , so she was like angry and unsatisfied . She wanted me to meet her mother , so i was like 'and you also gonna meet my father' . So i rushed to call my dad and told him the truth , he decided to come and i was like 'thanks god!'

After the school , at quarter after 1pm , my dad stood outside the school already . I tell you what , when i came out from the gate , i saw someone scary me , is he my dad's bodyguard -,- ? He got a very thick mustache and worn a classic black glasses and completely bold --' a little surprised of me . i was like 'huhhhhhhh ?' and obviously i looked shock :O haha ! so we went to meet her and her mother still not around there , we waited about 15 minutes to 20 minutes -_- , it's quite a long time . Afiq approached my dad incorrectly way , he said 'hayy pakcik , saya kawan dyana :D' my dad doesn't like it and he was like 'urghh , cannot he respect me ?' hoho Afiq , you shouldn't do that . After minutes , i could see Aiman around there and he greeted my dad politely :) So my dad was like 'Aimannn :)' hahaha .
Her mother arrived and our parents discussed this thingy in a very proper way . At the end , they decided me to pay her rm50 and my dad added rm10 -.- haha , it's okay but only rm10 --' okayyyyyyyy :D her mother quite nice and gave a very good tolerance .

I just sooooo sorreeyyy , i really didn't mean it . And now , this matter SOLVED !
thanks God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment