Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If The Jin Of Aladdin Could Fulfill My Wish Right Now

Whattttt ? Hoho yeahh . And what'll i wish for ? I wish someone could be right here by my side now and hug me tightly with some pieces of love in the heart , wahhhh :P . I d k , i think hug is my necessary now and i love being hug by someone :) Could you give me some hugs ? Imagine myself with someone doesn't cool enough , it's just SS(syok sendiri) =.=' , haha .

Hmm , i've been alone for ages and now i feel extremely lone i must say . However , i'm happy enough , i have my family and my friends :) The school life also the best thing in my life . I know some of you guys will say like 'errr , schoool ==' ?' But , when one day you leave your school , i bet you must really want it back , trust me :) The conclusion is , i needn't any special relation like what i dream of nowadays . Wake up Dyana ! That thingy just gonna give you so much troubles , oh yes it is . And now , i must take it off of my mind , just think about what you owns now , its all perfect , well not so perfect but urmm fine enough :) That's all guys , byee !

No comments:

Post a Comment