Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When My Head Rolling Over And Over

Basically , i'm not school today without my dad's permission even he doesn't know it -.- I was really late today , awoke at 7 am and felt so sick . My head can't stop dizzying , well it's the effect of the laughing gas , serve you right ! goshhh . However , now i feel pretty good than before :) I hope i have the strong reason of why i didn't come to school today . Last night , my head was really really ached , i asked my lil brother to massage my head and then i fall asleep . It was damn ache i must said , like a big stone bumped onto your head , really ! But still i want the laughing gas tomorrow :P i think that if we sucks it often , we'll get used to it and nothing peculiar gonna happen to ourself , i guess :D so i'll suck it more often , hoho . Yes , i'm crazy enough . You know what , now only we can be like this , when we're big enough , we'll be mature and won't have something like this anymore , so enjoy your life now (:

Now , i'm missing all my friends , feel like I want to go to school now -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment