Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Laughing Gas !

Haha , okay today i laughed like a crazeyy mannnnnnnn , i mean like soooooo crazy ! And i want to be like that more and again :D I tell you what , today we hang at Rejab -.- , yeahh haha . With Atus , Hazeem , Afiq , Wan , Kamil , Aiman , Baihaqi , Razman , Ariff , Adli and Zarith also there . After minutes , we went to somewhere(except Zarith) , a little quite port where we can use the laughing gas , actually it's more like a spray .

I think many guys out there knew what laughing gas is . Let me tell you how to use this thing . Spray the laughing gas in it cap and we need to suck it into our nose deeply , it smells good anyway :D Seconds later , you'll feel so dizzy and drunk . I walked like a drunken man and suddenly 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA !' They all laughed along too . They can't stop themselves from laughing when I was like that . Atus doesn't try the laughing gas but still she laughed when she saw me like that , hahaha . I'm so happy ! I think , i was laughing about 15-20 seconds non-stop and extremely LOUD ! Could you imagine that :D ?

Before i leave the school , i want to use the laughing gas many times !
Koranggg :D Nak guna laughing gas jangan lupa panggil aku tau !

No comments:

Post a Comment