Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fever's Season

I'm pretty drowsy now and my eyes is like = =' . Guess what , nowadays the amount of student whom absent in my class increases and my class was like pretty peace and quite , obviously they didn't came to because of illness , i guess . My little brother got flu , my littler brother got cough , my littlest brother got fever and i ? I got fever plus flu plus cough plus headache and totally sick ! But still i can carry on my blog :D

This weekend , mama didn't pick us to shah alam because she's now at Port Dickson to do her job . So today my dad had plan to bring us to his new house and we need to work it on . I bet it would be so tiring
-_____-'
Daddy needs some bloody helps and I'm bloody sick , though . My mood always get changes nowadays -.- i tell you what , i burst to temper with my lil brother and he was like :( sobs sobs . Goshhhh --' ! Wish me get better sooner , i hate being like this . I need some rest now , bayyyee !

No comments:

Post a Comment