Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Can't Wait It Anymoree !

I can't wait to get in the boarding school . Look , i'm really sad and feels so hard to leave my friends , but at the same time , i feels excited to get in . I could sense the happiness right there , urmmhh i hope so . I've been so troubles in this place , the family , the friends . Everything's burdened . More , i couldn't focus on my studies if i keep hang around , online , chatting etc . Well , it's not a proper reasons , it's all about myself , i'm the one who can fix it . It's all depends on you whether you want to enjoy or study . And i'm powerless to keep myself studying , i always get lazy . The problems or troubles thingy increases days by days . I really know , it's not that i'll not has any troubles or problems if i gone to the new place , but i want a new begin , a new starting , and i hope it'll get better :)
You know what , days ago , i had a big fought with my friend . I d k , i tried my best to get better with him , but seemed like egoistically he won't cure our relation , yeeee-es , he's ego ! Besides , its not my fault at all . But still i'd ask apologize , and he don't bother at all though , so i was like 'fineeeeeeee ! grr' I'll leave this school and stop worrying this matter , aite ? Nowadays , when i see him , i'll just look straight and rather to do anything to avoid myself from confront himself . But somehow , accidentally we bumped and i can do nothing . I realized that he look at me but you know what ? I'll not look at him until he come to face me and maybe he suppose to make some slow-talk with me , right ? Now is his turn , i can still wait you before i leave ! So my friend , still you have some time .

FYI , my daddy had sent already my change school's letter to the office , so it'll be sooner :) I have probably one week more here , then i'll go .

No comments:

Post a Comment