Sunday, June 6, 2010

Boarding ? I'm Moaning !

Ahhhhh , yeahhh --' Soon enough , i'll enter the boarding school and absolutely leave SMK Puchong Utama (1) . I'm :( and :D !

Guyssss , i'm sorry , i cannot make it to come to school on 21th June Monday :( . I can do nothingggg ! forgive me ? I'll bloody misses the all of you ! My classroom , library , canteen , even toilet -_______-' Goshhhh , how can i confront this ? Am i strong enough to leave ? which 4 years i've being there . Rubbing my face and PAPP on my forehead ! You know what , only now i realized that , this is really hard ! Oh my godness .

Last Friday could be my last day with some of 'em , nothing even specials happened on that day . Just a lil hugs and kisses from several . No cries ! Still i remember when we're on recess , i said to 'em 'guysss , probably today is my last day with all of you . I'll try my best to come here on 21th but i can't promise though . I'll miss you guys so much :( !' I barely cry but i stop it when i noticed that nobody shown me a proper responses . Yeah , they'd moan like 'alaahh' That's it !

When i entered the office to settle up my transformation , i really saw Nana tearing . I was like 'wowwh , she's very sad ! what about me ? Am i ?' oh yes i am , but inside only . No one cries for me , so then what for I tears ? Let it be !

ANYWAY , on 12th June , my farewell party will be held at Bukit Bintang , Kuala Lumpur . Rooftop i guess ;) I'd invited many peoples , but somehow I could sense that only a little of 'em will attend to . OKAY THEN

1 comment:

  1. Nana , i hope u will always update ur blog ,
    so that i can know all ur stories there ~
    k . bubye . i will miss u . don't ever forget about me k .

    from , amOi :))

    ReplyDelete