Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Most Tiring Day -______-' Seriously !

Yeah , WHAT A DAY ! I'm gonna put the blame on my mom , cs she's the one whom end me up like this --' I tell you what , i could feel my head is so heavy now , like a big stone bumped onto your head .

Well , mama picked us about 1pm and we went to many places . Let me list it for you -.-
-pharmacy
-back to my house to get some stuff
-mama's office to pick kittens -___-'
-animal's shop to buy kittens' stuff
-barber shop to trim my brothers' hair
-99 market to shop some groceries


And only then , i got home . When it turned to the 4th of that list , i was like 'mamaaaa , can you send me home please ?' and she then 'ahhhh , no no no ! OR you've to treat me petrol mobile ?' so i sighed and closed my eyes .

When we're home , i planned to stay still in room and can relax :) butttt =.= erghh ! every 15 minutes , mama will yell from downstairs and called my name like 'NANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !' and when i went downstairs , mama will make me to do chores -_____-' and i have to confront with nasty dusttt , goshhhhh ! Its' all made me like 'haaaachooooo ! aaaaaachooooooo !' and my eyes turned like =,= I couldn't see anything though . It was so tiring . Still mama ordered me to do much more , and i said 'maaaaa , i'm tired !' Mama's friend Aunt Zainah came to our house and now on , she's sleeping at guest room with mama . I tell you what , when she was arrived , mama nagging her about me --' To be exact like 'tengoklah Nana tu , baru sikit dah penat ! Nak jadi hape ntah . Duduk dalam bilik , chatting ! Tolong sikit pun susahh lah !' Durrrrrr , that's so-called mother , aite --' ? So i was just kept silent and ignored .

Around 8pm , we altogether went to ICT Centre which placed just 3km from our house . I expected something hilarious and exciting but it was really are not -__-' ! Much tiring . My lil brother Irfan , was missing around . I tell you what , the visitors are about 500 to 800 peoples , too CROWDED ! After hour only we found Irfan , i was like 'arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !' and plus , there's nothing we can do there , it was just DULL --' . Totally regret and urgghhh . Bayyeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment