Saturday, November 6, 2010

After For Ages


Alohhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D ! What a surprise aite , i'm back people :) i repeat , I'M BACKKKKK ! It has been outrageously too long since i update my blog . Well , i'm doing fine but literally , i ain't as great as before . I d k , i feel like something is missing in my life nowadays , it's like my soul flying all around without the direction . I'm so lost ! Ahhh , i bet it wouldn't enough even for this whole night to write all abouts .

First thing first , i'm getting sick with hostel , i'm totally homesick ! Well , it always HOME SWEET HOME to me :) Ahahhh , i got the intention actually to ask mama if i should stay home and outta hostel next year as a reason of getting an excellent result of my studies , but somehow , i don't have the courageous . Haha , it's sounds so not relevant !

Okay people , next is , i'll tell you my daily routine in hostel living :) As usuals , wake up at around 6.30 in the morning and get ready for school . Have a little breakfast , sometimes . Get focus on the lessons given by the teachers and back to the room around 1pm or 2pm . Oh , i won't have my lunch and don't ask me why . Take off the pretty suffocating attire and put the lounge wear . Climb up my bed since it placed on above and get a nap . Well , sometimes it got to be a little burden for me when i need to climb up and down the bed , but still , i'm happy because my bed placed nether the fan and so it always keep my bed in a cool state :D Okay then , i'll get up around 3pm to 4pm and as usuals , will have a healthy doing (: I'll JOG , like everydayyyyyyyy ! Would be back at 5.30pm and have a meal at 6pm , i found that foods will always delicious in the evening . It always done my eating around 6.30pm to 7pm . Go upstairs and take some rest about 15minutes and then go get a bath . Solat maghrib and get ready for the prep . 8pm to 10pm , i'll stay still and do the homework plus a little study . The times given doesn't enough and so , i'll get it extend . Go back upstairs , and have a little more study till 2am or 3am . Sleep then , of course and repeat the same thing for the next days .

It's bloody dull , aite --' ? *sigh
and today , a little too relieve i must say . Final exam was finished , i'm taking my break :) On December , i'm gonna work hard for my SPM , i don't want it too late , i must get ready from now on . See ? i got THE SPIRIT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment