Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh My Dear Holiday :)

Ah yeahhhh , i'm home babehhhhh :D haha , HELLO EVERYONE ! Well actually , hostel's folks should be still in their places :) but i'm not ! I rather stay home than there , as you know , hostel such a bored paradise --' totallyyyyyyyy . I was reach home about 8pm today and momma bought for me Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe (McDonald) :D hehe it's my bloody favorite , obviously (: i was ate it like "yum-yum-yum-yum !"

Hm , a little to relieve when i got home :) I was like "yeayhhhhhhhhh , finallyyyy :)" Guys , i tell you what , i was such a dumb and an idiotic whenever the morning is arise . Nowadays , it's like the only me who'd be in the 4A's and i would exactly go and get my lovely teacher Pn. Suraya . She's like the only friend of mine and i'll always stick with her bcs she made me feel even safer and when she's not around , i would be totally such a dumbfounded ! Walk around the school with no direction , ohhhh how pathetic i am :'/ ! My senior , i called her Kak Su had ever noticed me walking around all alone and she said i was looked so fluster . She was like "deanaaa , i saw you walked around for nowhere . You looked so pity dearrrr" and i was like "yeahhhh , i'm all alone sisss :'| i have no direction and i really wanna go homeeeee :( isk" AND I SUPPOSE ! Thus , i'm home at this very moment :) As usuals , it always HOME SWEET HOME .

But somehow , i'm missing someone right there , someone that i love for real :') I'm missing you Kak Eykaaaaaaaaaaaa :'| We should laying on together right now , share stories till it late . And i'm sorry for not being there . If i could , i'll bring you along to my house bcs i felt like incomplete when you're not by my side , i wish you sweet dream Kak Eyka (:

No comments:

Post a Comment